Guangdong Weguard Construction Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Baishe Xiashe Industrial Zone, Hongxing Village, Guanyao, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
According to the shape of the section, steel is generally divided into four categories: profiles, plates, pipes and metal products. Steel is ingots, billets or steels.
First, choose the appropriate venue and warehouse
1. The site or warehouse where the steel is kept should be cleaned and drained, away from the factories and mines that produce harmful gases or dust. Remove weeds and all debris from the site to keep the steel clean.
2. Do not stack materials that are corrosive to steel, such as acid, alkali, salt or cement, in the warehouse. Different types of steel should be stacked separately to prevent confusion and prevent contact corrosion.
3, large-scale steel, rail, insult steel plate, large diameter steel pipe, forgings, etc. can be stacked in the open air.
4, small and medium-sized steel, wire rod, steel, medium-diameter steel pipe, steel wire and wire rope, etc., can be stored in a well-ventilated shed, but must be placed on the underside.
5. Some small steel, thin steel, steel, silicon steel, small-diameter or thin-walled steel pipes, various cold-rolled and cold-drawn steel products, and high-priced, corrosive metal products can be stored in the warehouse.
6, the warehouse should be selected according to geographical conditions, generally using ordinary closed warehouses, that is, there are walls with walls, doors and windows, and a warehouse with ventilation.
7、The warehouse requires attention to ventilation on a sunny day, and attention to closing the moisture on rainy days, often maintaining a proper storage environment.
Second, reasonable stacking, advanced first release
1. The principle of stacking code is to ensure that the materials of different varieties should be palletized separately to prevent confusion and mutual corrosion under the conditions of stable palletization and ensuring safety.
2. It is forbidden to store items that are corrosive to steel in the vicinity of the squat.
3. The bottom of the raft should be high, strong and flat to prevent the material from being damp or deformed.
4. The same kind of materials are stacked separately according to the storage, which is convenient for implementing the principle of advanced first-time.
5. For the steel stacked in the open air, there must be wooden mats or strips underneath. The rake faces are slightly inclined to facilitate drainage, and the materials should be placed flat to prevent bending deformation.
6, the stacking height, manual work does not exceed 1.2m, mechanical operation does not exceed 1.5m, the width of the raft does not exceed 2.5m.
7. There should be a certain passage between the raft and the raft. The inspection road is generally O.5m. The access passage depends on the material size and the transportation machinery, and is generally 1.5 to 2.Om.
8. The bottom of the raft is high. If the warehouse is a concrete floor facing the sun, the height of the slab is O.1m. If it is muddy, it must be elevated by O.2~0.5m. If it is an open space, the cement floor height is O.3~O.5m, and the sand mud surface is 0.5~O.7m high.
9. The open-pitger angle steel and channel steel should be laid down, that is, the mouth should face downward, the I-beam should be placed vertically, and the I-groove surface of the steel should not face upwards to avoid rusting of the water.
Third, the packaging and protective layer of protective materials
The preservative or other plating and packaging applied by the steel factory before leaving the factory is an important measure to prevent the corrosion of the material. It must be protected during the transportation and loading process, and it can not be damaged, which can extend the storage period of the material.
Fourth, keep the warehouse clean and strengthen material maintenance
1. Before the storage, the materials should be protected from rain or impurities. For materials that have been rained or soiled, they should be cleaned according to their properties. For example, high-strength wire brush, low-hardness cloth, Cotton and other things.
2. The materials should be inspected frequently after storage. If there is rust, the rust layer should be removed.
3. After the surface of the general steel is removed from the net, it is not necessary to apply oil, but for high-quality steel, alloy steel sheet, thin-walled tube, alloy steel pipe, etc., after the rust is removed, the inner and outer surfaces are coated with anti-rust oil and then stored.
4. For steels with more serious corrosion, it should not be stored for a long time after derusting, and should be used as soon as possible.
Relevant precautions in steel transportation: Steel goods include pig iron, steel ingots, and various types of steel. The load should be evenly balanced during transportation, moisture and moisture, and corrosion prevention.
1. The steel itself is heavy, and the vehicle should be equipped with skids when loading, paying attention to the safety of the shipment.
2. Do not mix steel of different varieties.
3. It should be equipped with moisture-proof and moisture-proof tools such as tarpaulin.
4. When loading, avoid the steel sheet beyond the outside of the vehicle and distribute the cargo evenly.
5. The steel slag just discharged will explode when exposed to water, and should be transported in rainy days.
Materials of various shapes, sizes and properties.