Guangdong Weguard Construction Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Baishe Xiashe Industrial Zone, Hongxing Village, Guanyao, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
The fire endurance limit of the fire window system is: Class A window is not less than 1.2 hours, Class B window is not less than 0.9 hours, and Class C window is not less than 0.6 hours. The sash frame employs a steel frame or wood frame that is strong enough to ensure component integrity and stability. Steel frames and beading are available in galvanized steel or stainless steel. The material selection criteria are in accordance with the provisions of Article 5.1 of GB12955 “General Technical Conditions for Steel Fire Doors”. The material selection criteria for wood frame and beading shall comply with the provisions of 5.1.1 of GB14101 “General technical conditions for wooden fire doors”. Filling materials inside steel and wood frames shall be made of non-combustible materials.
(1) The fireproof window must be inspected before installation. If the window frame, window sash is warped, deformed or damaged due to inadvertent transportation and storage, it should be repaired before installation.
(2) When the fire window is installed, it should be leveled with a horizontal ruler or the vertical line of the front, back, left and right by the hanging line method, so as to be horizontal, vertical and high.
(3) The window frame must be integrated with the building and connected to the wall by wood or iron. After the steel window frame is installed, the cement mortar must be poured between the rear window frame and the wall, and it can be used normally for 24 hours.
(4) The position of the mounting holes of the hardware fittings should be accurate, so that the hardware fittings can be installed flat and firm, and meet the requirements for use.
(5) When the fireproof glass is installed, the four sides must be evenly spaced. After positioning, fill the four side gaps with fireproof cotton, and then seal the edge strips.
(6) In addition to the above requirements, the installation shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the “Construction and Acceptance Specifications”.