Guangdong Weguard Construction Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Baishe Xiashe Industrial Zone, Hongxing Village, Guanyao, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
Fire protection knowledge: the composition of fire windows and its technical needs Fire windows are made of steel window frames, steel sashes, fire-resistant glass, which can isolate and suppress the extension of the fire. The fire-resistant window fire-resistance class A window is not less than 1.5 hours, the B-class window is not less than 1 hour, and the Grade C window is not less than 0.5 hours. According to the latest standard GB16809-2008 fireproof window.
Materials and accessories fire window system
(1) The sash construction uses a steel construction or a wood construction having a certain strong fire window to make it sufficient to ensure the integrity and stability of the components.
(2) Steel structure and beading can be galvanized steel or steel fire window stainless steel. The selection of steel wood fire door standards meets the rules of Article 5.1 of GB12955 "General Technical Conditions for Steel Fire Doors".
(3) The material selection criteria for wood construction and beading shall comply with the rules of 5.1.1 of GB14101 “General technical conditions for wooden fire doors” .
(4) Filling materials inside steel and wood structures shall be made of non-combustible materials.
(5) Fireproof glass can be used without affecting the fireproof window fire resistance test. The glass transmittance is not less than 75% of the same number of flat sheets.
(6) The sealing material between the structure and the fireproof glass should be made of flame retardant materials, which can play the role of fireproof and smokeproof in case of fire.
(7) Hardware accessories shall be qualified products that have passed the inspection.