Guangdong Weguard Construction Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: Baishe Xiashe Industrial Zone, Hongxing Village, Guanyao, Shishan Town, Nanhai District, Foshan City, Guangdong Province
A fireproof window is a window that meets the requirements for fire resistance and fire resistant integrity requirements over time, along with the frame. Fire windows should be used when lighting and ventilation are required on the exterior walls of two buildings with insufficient fire separation or between spaces separated by a firewall.
There are two major categories of fire windows sold in the country: one is a fire window that not only maintains integrity within a specified time, but also has a heat-insulating function; the other is to maintain integrity within a specified time, but without separation Thermal function fire window. Both types of fire windows can be used for exterior wall windows in terms of fire protection. Generally, the amount of combustible material on the outer wall surface is relatively small, as long as the outer wall window can maintain integrity and does not break under the action of flame or high temperature, the possibility of the external flame igniting the internal items on the upper floor is extremely small, usually, Class C fire-resistant glass and fire-proof windows made of fire-resistant window frames that do not change in time can meet the requirement of preventing the flame from spreading from the outside to the inside.
Introduction to fire window specifications and standards;
1. When inspecting the goods received by Party A, the quantity, standard, grade and various accessories should be checked according to the supply contract carefully.
2, storage and storage of fire windows should be stored straight in a dry room, and there must be anti-corrosion methods, glass should be placed and rely on objects that can not damage the glass margin and glass surface.
3, the device
(1) It is necessary to check before the fireproof window device. If the window frame, window sash is warped, deformed or damaged due to careless storage and storage, the device should be corrected before being corrected.
(2) When the fireproof window device is used, it is necessary to use a horizontal ruler to level or use the hanging line method to correct the straightness of the front, back, left and right, so as to be horizontal, vertical and concave.
(3) It is necessary to form a window frame with the building, and use wood or iron to connect with the wall. It is necessary to irrigate the cement mortar between the rear window frame and the wall of the steel sash device and maintain it for 24 hours to be used normally.
(4) The orientation of the hardware fitting device hole should be accurate, so that the hardware fittings can be flat and strong, and reach the use requirements.
(5) When the fireproof glass device is installed, the four sides must be evenly spaced. After positioning, the four side gaps are filled with fireproof cotton, and then the edge banding is sealed.
(6) In addition to the above requirements, the installation shall be carried out in accordance with the requirements of Engineering Construction and Inspection Standards.
Class B fire windows are fire doors with a fire limit of not less than one hour.
Technical requirements: materials and accessories
(1) The sash frame is made of a steel frame or a wooden frame having a certain strength sufficient to ensure the integrity and stability of the member.
(2) Steel frame and bead can be galvanized steel or stainless steel. The material selection criteria are in accordance with the provisions of Article 5.1 of GB12955 “General Technical Conditions for Steel Fire Doors”.
(3) The material selection criteria for wood frame and beading shall comply with the provisions of 5.1.1 of GB14101 “General technical conditions for wooden fire doors”.
(4) Filling materials inside steel and wood frames shall be made of non-combustible materials.
(5) Fireproof glass can be selected without affecting the fire resistance of the fireproof window. The glass transmittance is not less than 75% of the same number of ordinary flat glass.
6) The sealing material between the frame and the fireproof glass should be made of flame retardant materials, which can play the role of fireproof and smokeproof in case of fire.
(7) Hardware accessories should be qualified products that have passed the test.